Survival MD Review. One of the Best Survival Books Available.
If you want to know what the Survival MD book is about and how it can help you to increase your level of medical preparedness in case of an emergency, please, read the following Survival MD review.
This review covers all the details of the guide, shows its advantages and disadvantages, and gives all the information you need to decide if you need Survival MD or not.
Survival MD. What’s Inside?
The Survival MD book, created by Dr. Radu Scurtu and Robert Grey, is a complete (though simple and easy-to-understand) guide for those who wants to be medically prepared for potential future emergencies, accidents and disasters to feel safe and confident about the tomorrow day.
This book will teach you what to do if a disaster happens and you have no one who can give you medical help or advice. You’ll find lots of tips and techniques how to treat almost every disease by your own without overpriced drugs. You’ll also learn which products and medicines you should stock up in advance.
If you think this book is not for you because it is written in professional language and is full of unknown words and titles, that’s not true. The author succeeded to provide their concepts and ideas in a way that is understandable not only for experienced survivors but for beginners as well.
The guide provides very useful tips on how to create you first medical first aid kit. Even if you have one, this information may give you some ideas to improve it. Lots of Survival MD pages are dedicated to prevention of popular diseases, so that you could rely not only on your first aid kit, but also on your strong health.
The Survival MD course consists of two main components:
- The Book. All in all it consists of 206 pages, including 73 pages with reports on surviving in various critical situations. There are eighteen chapters in the book (List of Medications to Stockpile, Preparing for First Aid, Preparedness for Women: Sanitation and Hygiene, Emergency Sanitation, Buying Medical Response Kits, Alternative Medicine, etc.) which cover such topics as Herbal Medicine, Respiratory System Diseases, Natural Dental Remedies, Digestive System Diseases, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections, The Response Pack, Simple and Effective First Aid Techniques, Elements of a Comprehensive First Aid Kit, Making Homemade Hand Sanitizer, Treatment of a Bullet Wound, How to Recognize the Signs of Medical Distress, and many others.
- The Bonus. It’s called How to Live Without Prescription Medications. This 35-page guide is written for those who take prescription pills like anti-inflammatories, pain killers, blood pressure and diabetes meds and explains how to be prepared and what to do in case of emergency if you have such a health condition.
Pros and Cons of the Book
- The book is comprehensive and easy-to-understand. The provided information covers both basics and advanced topics, so you will definitely find something new in it even if you are an experienced survivor. Moreover the majority of tips and tricks assume using things that are easy to find, no matter where you are.
- Regular Updates. You can not only buy the book but also get access to regular updates from various surviving experts, so you can always know the latest news and trends in the industry.
- Lifetime Membership to the Survivopedia Community.
- Excellent Customer Support. If you need help or have some questions, there is always a person out there who can help.
- 100% Full Refund Guarantee. Robert Grey offers 60-day money back guarantee for this ebook, so if you do not like it for any reason you can get your money back.
- You may need to read the book several times to consume all the information, as it is very detailed. Then you may have to read it from time to time to keep the information fresh in your memory. (After all, your life may depend on this knowledge one day.)
- The book is not free.
If you really want to increase the level of your medical preparedness and after reading this Survival MD review you think that this guide can help you, then you should visit its official site, download and simply test it. The author provides a money-back guarantee, so you can buy Survival MD without any concern.